Thursday, July 26, 2012

flickr groups: Post 1 / Award X

For flickr users:

I have this idea of building an extension for the Google Chrome browser, that helps you add your flickr photos to groups that require awarding other member's photos.

The idea is simple: you configure a list of groups that you add photos to regularly, storing the award code provided by each group's admin. When you are looking at your own photo, you will see a new button added to the browers, that will you pick one or more groups where you want to add the photo to, and presto!

The extension will automatically award other peoples photos in the group and then add yours to tha same group, for every group, using the configured award code.

Do you like the idea?  Please let me know... I could take me no more that a month to have it running and published in the Chrome Web Store...

If one person likes the idea, I will start rightaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment